- Try-outs will be held for boys and girls middle school soccer on Sept 15th and 17th. Please meet Ms. Sanchez and Mrs Mitchell on the back field at 2:25pm with sports clothes. Pick-up or late bus will be at 3:30 pm. Please see nurse for physical forms!! ASAP!!!
- The Renaissance Choir is back!! Listen up all singers. There will be a meeting on Monday 15, 2014 @ 2:20 in the Library…please come and be full of IDEAS. Please see Markysha Coppedge or Zari Gushman for any comments or questions.
- Basketball sign-ups for the boys. They will be Sept 18th and 19th at both lunches. Either Tracey Marshall or a member of the team will be doing sign-ups.
- Crew Teaching Assistants: Students in grades 10-12 can sign up to be a Founding Crew Teaching Assistant. Selected students must complete an Orientation and Training Session on Saturday, September 20th from 8 am to 12 pm. Sign-ups will be available at HS lunch and in the Main Office. Questions? See Dr. Mahoney or Ms. Slabich
- ANYONE interested in high school student council will be meeting Wednesday, 9/17 after school in room 42!
- Renaissance All-Parents meeting with Dr. Mahoney – Thursday, September 18th, 6 pm.
- Please support Renaissance PTO and donate/buy during Renaissance Open house Bake Sale Fundraiser on October 2nd (5:15-7:15). Baked goods can be dropped at School’s front office on the morning/day of October 2nd or brought to the Sale at 5:15.
Seniors and Juniors are invited to attend the college visits sessions occurring in the guidance suite.
Students signing up for college admissions visits MUST get a pass from Ms. Grant, ONE DAY PRIOR to the meeting date. Students who do not follow this procedure will not be allowed to attend.